Donate in memory of
WalterAlzheimer's Research UK
- Poole Crematorium Gravel Hill Broadstone BH17 9BQ
- 16th May 2018
- Funeral Director
- Nicholas O'Hara Funeral Directors Ltd, Verwood
In loving memory of Walter Edward South who sadly passed away on 29th April 2018.
We are asking for flowers from the immediate family only during the service please. However, if you would kindly like to make a donation to charity in memory of Wal, we have nominated three charities for this (there are links on this page for the first two charities):
1. Alzheimer's Research UK - which funds a broad range of research projects into all types of dementia, from which Wal suffered in the last six years of his life.
2. Marie Curie - the nurses provided such wonderful overnight care to Wal in the last few days of his life
3. Macmillan Caring Locally - the palliative care teams visited regularly to support the family in caring for Wal at home
Donations may also be made by cheque for any of the charities ( to be made payable to the charity), sent care of Nicholas O'Hara Funeral Directors in Verwood.